15 maj 2015

Lets get together

My eldest and youngest rarely play together so when I caught them together it made my heart really warm.  This page is a pete where I used Maggie Holmes Confetti from Crate paper and decorated with lots of cut outs made using files from Pretty Crafty Stuff.






I used the following cut files: feathers, shine and tag_youre_it. I love the effect it has to mix lots of different cut outs.  I like to cut out a lot of embellishments so I have a pile to choose between when I create and this way I do not have to stop and cut in the middle of the creative process. How do you use your cut outs?


Supply:
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti - 12 x 12 paper pad
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti - 6x6 paper pad
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Confetti - Ephemera
Pretty Crafty Stuff - feathers
Pretty Crafty Stuff - shine
Pretty Crafty Stuff - tag_youre_it

#Cratepaper #Maggieholmesconfetti #PrettyCraftyStuff

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så många saker att titta på och inspireras av, men ändå så stilrent och snyggt!