For This Project You Will Need:
• FabScraps Zooty Cuties C81 002 x 1
• FabScraps Zooty Cuties MC81 001A x 1
• FabScraps Zooty Cuties DC81 015 x 1
• FabScraps Zooty Cuties DC81 007 x 1
• FabScraps Zooty Cuties ST81 001 x 1
• Distress ink & Distress paint
• Clear embossing powder
• Border punch, punch, hole punch, mini stapler
• Flowers, twine, White CS
1. Use the FabScraps Zooty Cuties C81 002 as the base. Ink the edge using distress ink.
2. Cut a 1x6” stripe from the pink paper in the MC 001A Zooty Cuties Card Kits, ink the edges.
3. Cut a 3x6 piece of white Cardstock. Use a border punch on one edge. Ink the edges.
4. Add both these and the photo.
5. Cut a doily in two pieces. Add one of them behind the photo stack and one on the upper right edge of the base.
6. Take out the 6, the ticket and two banners, all in pink from the MC 001A Zooty Cuties Card Kits. Ink the edges.
7. Add the 6-diecut.
8. Cut a half circle or punch it out from the backside of the left over from the paper from the MC 001A Zooty Cuties Card Kits. I have used a punch to add holes. Ink the edges and add.
9. Add the banners and the tickets. Staple.
10. Fuzzy cut out flowers from the left over paper. Ink and add.
11. Add a pink flower.
12. Add two pieces of stickers from St81 001
13. Paint the DC81 007 word and 3 buttons from DC81 015 with pink distress paint. Let dry. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Let dry, tie some twine on the buttons and add.
14. Your layout is now ready to frame and hang!